Available only in the United States
The Exchange Program helps facilities:
- Minimizes downtime
- Relieve the need for in-house repairs
- Maintain SUITMATE® unit to current factory specifications
- Resolve SUITMATE® unit failures quickly
How the program works:
- If difficulties occur with the SUITMATE® unit, please consult the SUITMATE® Troubleshooting Guide first to determine if the problem can be resolved.
- If the Troubleshooting Guide does not resolve the issue, call Extractor Corporation at 800-553-3353. An experienced representative will troubleshoot the issue in attempt to resolve the problem.
- If the representative is unable to resolve the issue, shipment of an exchange unit will be arranged.
- Extractor Corporation will ship out a SUITMATE® Exchange unit as soon as possible.
- Upon arrival, replace the non-working SUITMATE® unit with the SUITMATE® Exchange unit.
- Package the non-working SUITMATE® unit using the packaging material from the SUITMATE® Exchange unit. Apply the prepaid UPS Return Label supplied with the SUITMATE® Exchange unit. Give the box to the UPS driver when he or she delivers or picks up at the facility. If the facility does not have regular UPS service, call Extractor Corporation at 800-553-3353 and ask for a call tag to be issued.
*Please contact Extractor Corporation for current pricing on the Exchange Program