Information We May Collect
Our Site typically collects two kinds of information about You: (a) information that You voluntarily provide which may personally identify You; and (b) general information relating to Your use of the Site that does not personally identify You and that We automatically collect when You visit Our Site.
- Non-Personal Information: Our definition of non-personal information includes any information that does not personally identify You (“Non-PII”). Non-personal information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We may obtain non-personal information about You from information that You may provide to Us (e.g. by submitting a contact request, etc.), either separately or together with Your PII. We also automatically collect certain Non-PII from You when You access Our Site. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the type of browser You are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.), the third party website from which Your visit originated, the operating system You are using (e.g., Vista, Windows XP, Macintosh OS, etc.), the domain name of Your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, NetZero, etc.), the specific areas of the Site that You visit, the duration of Your visit, and other general information.
How We Use and Share Information
- Non-Personal Information: We use Non-PII in a variety of ways, including to help analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve Our services. We may use Your Non-PII by itself or aggregate it with information We have obtained from others. We may share Your non-personal information with Our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others, but remember that aggregate information is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
- IP Addresses: We may collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration, to report non-personal aggregate information to others, and to track the use of Our Site. IP addresses are considered non-PII and may also be shared as provided above. We reserve the right to use IP addresses and any PII to identify a visitor when We feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with Our Terms, or to: (i) fulfill a government request; (ii) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (iii) protect or defend Our legal rights or property, Our Site, or other users; or (iv) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of Our Site’s users or the general public.
- “Necessary” cookies, which have to be set to allow Us to deliver to You specific Site services that You request from Us (e.g. services where registration is required, payment processing services, etc.).
- “Analytics” cookies (e.g. Google analytics cookies), which help Us to determine the popularity and usage patterns of Our web pages by collecting information about how visitors use Our Site. Performance or analytics cookies cannot be used to identify You personally.
- “User Convenience” cookies, which allow Our Site to remember Your choices or preferences, such as information on online forms or previous orders. These cookies allow Us to offer You a personalized experience while using the Site.
You can change Your Internet browser’s preferences (whether PC or mobile device) to disable or delete cookies, although that may affect certain functions on this Site. To learn how to manage Your cookies, please follow the instructions from Your specific browser.
- Flash Cookies: We may use Flash cookies to store Your preferences (e.g. volume control) or to display content based upon what You view on Our site to personalize Your visit. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the type and manner in which data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by Your browser will not remove Flash cookies.
- Email Communications: If You send Us an email with questions or comments, We may use Your PII to respond to Your questions or comments, and We may save Your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, We do not recommend that You send non-public personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to Us by email. However, aside from Our reply to such an email, We will not send You email unless: (1) You request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves email communications, (2) We are sending You information about Our Services, and/or (3) You consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose.
- Transfer of Assets: As We continue to develop Our business, We may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires Us or all (or substantially all) of Our assets, the PII and Non-PII We have about You will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity, but will continue to be subject to these terms until further notice is provided regarding any changes. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against Us, all such information may be considered an asset of Ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Children, Parental Consent, and Privacy: The Site is not directed toward children under age 13. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under age 13. If We find out that We have collected information from a child under age 13, We will delete that information immediately.
- Do Not Track: The Site itself may not respond to web browser-based “do not track” signals.
- Other: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, We reserve the right to disclose any PII or Non-PII about You if We are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims, or if We believe that such action is necessary to: (1) fulfill a government request; (2) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (3) protect or defend Our legal rights or property, Our Site, or other users; or (4) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of Our Site’s users or the general public.
Your Rights and Choices
We have implemented security measures that We consider to be reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of the information under Our control. Please be advised, however, that We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information You disclose or transmit to Us and/or to the Site online, and We are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of Your PII or Non PII in any circumstances.
Third Party Sites
We are not responsible for the privacy practices and/or security practices employed by any third-party website or service, including but not limited to any such sites or services that may be linked to or referred to in any way on the Site.
Via US Mail:
c/o Customer Service
685 Martin Drive
South Elgin, IL 60177